Sunday 13 December 2015

Lifestyle

Dear diary,

This week has been actually quite good. I have been working really hard with school and have been succeeding most subjects. Every day after school I have been revising. Its quite tricky, you know?School. Tests are still hard, on top of ALL  of that you still have to deal with the stress about what grade you will get, how long you will be grounded.:( 

School, School, School. Im actually starting to like school (I said "like" not "love")Its starting to make me realise that I have met all my friends there and without them I would be someone I am not because all my friends have stuck by me for every situation and taught me right from wrong. I understand subjects more so when I grow up I can achieve my goals of being the person I want to be. I have got closer to people and released that they're are different people in the world apart from your best-friend who you can speak to (teachers for example.)

Im happy with the place I'm at, able to be who I want to be. 


Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment