Sunday 20 December 2015

Lifestyle

Dear diary,

OMG, I've got some major news for you, I was on 'TOWIE.' Yes, it was quite (really) scary, at first I felt like I could'nt be myself but after a while I let my shoulders unlock but I guess everyone gets frightened at times but during life we have to over come our fears and grow confidence.

It was a funny scene, I was with Liam ('Gatsby') my mum and carol, knitting. I have to admit I'm ABSOLUTELY AWEFUL at knitting and when I tried I ended up getting a bunch of tangled wool on two 'chopsticks' (Ok they aren't chopsticks, they do look a bit like them.) Ooh, 'Google' just told me they're called needles (I so knew that.)

Confidence is an essential thing in life an∂ without it you can't do the things you dreamed of doing. It might be hard to get that spark of confidence but it always manages to get inside of you. 


Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxxxxx
Ps. All jumpers shown on TOWIE in this scene are from 'Text Santa So sign up at itv.com/textsanta for your Text Santa Christmas Jumper Day kit and get donating to help UK families this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment