Saturday 23 January 2016

Lifestyle

Dear diary,

CHRISTMAS! Nobody can beat it. It's one of them days that you can completely forget about all the trouble on your mind. Time with your family and loved ones is just the best present. I guess its not about the presents under the christmas tree but the people around it.

Its so exciting waking up to find presents under the christmas tree and to find that Santa read your letter and ate up all them mince pies (You know, I'm not a big fan of mince pies so I'm just thankful for Santa eating them)

Christmas was great for me. I got loads: real technique brushes, Fiji camera, underwater camera but I also got a skiing trip which I CANT WAIT FOR! Just imagine, its like walking into Narnia to find a magical world of a thick blanket of snow that fells like jelly when you walk on it and all the excited people skiing in front of you, like who wants anymore, SERIOUSLY. I just cannot wait :)

Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment