Saturday 23 January 2016

Lifestyle

Dear diary,

A fresh new start, a new chapter in your book. 2016 its all looking ahead. You know them haters, leave them back in 2015, you know them bad school reports, them too, leave them back in 2015. Leave all the sadness and arguments back in 2015 because 2016 is a new start in your life, it might be just the best year yet. It might be a year when you find your dream job, it might be the year were you make everyone proud, it might be that year!

My 2015 didn't start out the best, I was still in year 7. Year 7 wasn't the best and I guess I just didn't get along with year 7 and we we're friends like cheese and chalk are (uh, btw that means we didn't get along :( , just if you didn't know) then I moved onto year 8 and I weren't the youngest anymore and I fell out with friends and made new ones . I started turning into a teenager, not my best stage :| but we all have to grow up and I guess growing up just brings you to your new page of your book.

For all you out there, 2015 may have been bad but who said 2016 was. All I can say is:

BRING ON 2016!!!!!

Bye for now, 
Romana Lucia Edith Bright 



No comments:

Post a Comment