Saturday 23 January 2016

Lifestyle

Dear Diary,

Just before I start, if you read my blog post before this one you would have found out that my school report was coming. IM NOT GROUNDED :) I actually did really well.

Anyway this blog post I really wanted to tell you all about judging people. Two days ago I went to a club with my friend. When I was waiting for my mum to pick me up I saw a man in the corner of my eye but couldn't really see what he was doing because it was quite dark. He had his ears pierced and had tattoos everywhere, he was standing next to a big motor bike with skulls on it. I must admit I was quite scared I just stood there and then he started to come closer not right near me but close. I turned around and saw he was holding a bucket I looked closely and saw that on the bucket it said 'donations to cancer' I was confused, I guess I didn't expect it. I guess all I'm trying to say is that we can't judge a book by its cover. The person you were scared of walking past the other day might have been the man who is suffering a life threatening condition or the dog that barked loudly at you might have got abused by its owner so was scared of everything.

Next time you walk past someone, help them cross the road, open the door for them, SMILE at them. Essentially, do them little things that everyone else forgets.

Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment