Sunday 20 March 2016

Lifestyle

Dear diary,

Heys guys, lately my posts have been about being yourself and that but this post is going to be a bit different. This blog I am going to be talking about family.

Sometimes our family get on our nerves but deep down inside we know we love them and cannot imagine life without them?Well with new foster brothers and sisters coming into my life I just imagine how they must feel without waking up without there mum and dad.

Most days I have an argument with my brother and say how annoying he is but I literally can't live without him. I would miss him annoying me everyday. I can't beilve them words literally just came out my mouth but I really do mean that. 

Right now hug a family member so tight they can't actually take a breath. You never know how much you love them until a hug comes nearby.

Keep happy.

Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment