Sunday 20 March 2016

Lifestyle

Dear diary,

Hiya everyone. This week has been so good for me. School has been great and I'm getting good grades and no detentions :) Last week however was a whole other story. I had detentions and I felt as if all the teachers were picking on me! 

Why do we get so annoyed with teachers? All they are trying to do is guide us through life? Well I apologised to my teacher for being rude and now I am in a good mind. 

Sometimes all it takes is a "sorry" to solve all problems.

One quotes that stuck me back to think over what I did last week was:
"It takes a strong person to say sorry; it takes a stronger person to forgive"

This quote meant a lot and before you do something THINK because what is about to come out of your mouth could change your life forever just like Nelson Mandela. All those who betrayed him for making a speech then said sorry and he was strong enough to forgive all of them people.

Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment