Sunday 15 May 2016

Lifestyle

Dear Diary,

I am soooooooo sorry I haven't kept updated with my blog at the minute. I've been so busy with everything else I hadn't got the time to write.

Carrying on, This blog's going to be about life. Life in general. How to tackle difficult situations and how to overcome fears. I'm not writing a list of how to tackle life because the meaning of that list always comes down to one word. 'TIME' You probably thought I was going to write 'love' or 'friends' or something like that but no life is about 'TIME'

It's time to up your game, Its time to finish what you've been working on, It's time to stop and refuel. When's the time I'm going to fall in love, When's the time I'm going to stop and listen. TIME,TIME,TIME...... 

I remember reading one quote that really sank in,
'Time is free, but its priceless, You can't own it, but you can use it, You can't keep it, but you can spend it, once you've lost it, you can never get it back.'

This quote showed me that it's time to start a new day and it's time you do it now.

So.... 
Get up and do what you've been wanting to do whether its to talk to your crush or whether its to talk to your teacher. Whatever it is do it now because it's time you do it. Time flies so make it count.

Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. This Blog has made me think about who and what I want to become, the quote in here has helped me to think about how much weight i want to loose and it is just going to take time. Thank You so much I really appreciate the time and effort you put into making these blogs and it will now help me to proceed with what I want to do Xx

    ReplyDelete