Sunday 22 May 2016

Lifestyle

Dear Diary,

Hey everyone.I have good news, my best friends mum is now fostering. They have just fostered a baby girl and are so in love with her. I always go and see both of them to see how its going and they are in love.

This blog I am going to be talking about my foster brothers and sisters. It's hard... Not them but us. They come in and out of our lives and I find that very difficult. They come into my life scared and unhappy and live with me but then all of a sudden they have to leave. It's not their fault, neither ours. It's hard to say goodbye to someone you love and cherish. 

My foster sister and me had a chat yesterday. I had a silly argument with my dad and was upset so I sat with her. I just was upset and I recall her murmuring "Atleast you have your dad to wake up to" I felt really bad and said sorry to my dad and then went straight to her and said sorry. I said sorry for not thinking before I spoke and I said sorry again and again. She didn't say "it's okay' instead she said "thank you, thank you for loving me like you do." I felt a rush of happiness come over me. I have helped someone, not 1 or 2 but many. I have helped them by simply loving them.

Love is a strong thing so use it wisely.

Bye for now,
Romana Lucia Edith Bright
xxxxxxx

1 comment: